Re: [guadec-list] Rooms Schedule: we need more volunteers

I'll arrive tomorrow afternoon, together with Gil Forcada. We'll start
with the wi-fi. I added my name to a couple of rooms too. I hadn't added
it before cause I want to help and I really don't mind, I'll go wherever
I'm needed :)

See you tomorrow!

S�ia

El dj 12 de 07 del 2007 a les 01:36 +0100, en/na DULMANDAKH Sukhbaatar
va escriure: