Re: [guadec-list] Rooms Schedule: we need more volunteers

I'll be arriving in Bermingham on 13th afternoon. I'm ready to help
whatever thing I can do. Also I added my name to Room volunteer list.

On 7/11/07, Diego Escalante Urrelo <diegoe gnome org> wrote:
(damn mailman)

On 7/10/07, Sara Khalatbari <saracomput gmail com> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> There are still many rooms left empty in
> http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/2007/Volunteer/RoomsSchedule .
> Please go there and fill it up with your names.

Hey Sara,

I have signed myself for Thursday 19th July/Morning, on Adrian Boult room :)

> Also, we would need someone to organize the volunteers, to make sure they
> will go to their rooms as scheduled, switch schedules if needed, etc.  Who
> can do this?

I can help with that, I'm planning on lurking around helping with
whatever I can actually. Do you plan on doing a briefing for the
volunteers on the morning or the warm up days?