[guadec-list] Research in virtual collaboration - interviews

Hi All,

A friend is doing a PhD in Management, and investigates how virtual
collaboration functions in open-source communities.
I suggested that attending GUADEC for a few days would be good in order
to see how a community works and also interview people.

I am not sure how to approach the part of finding people for
interviewing.
Can you think of a way to make it more organised than simply asking
people in an ad-hoc manner?
Should I ask people that are interested to be interviewed to contact the
student?

Cheers,
Simos