[guadec-list] 10 year GNOME documentary

Hey,

The project has a pretty important birthday this year, and I plan to try and put
together a GNOME documentary of some sort. It'll basically be a whole bunch of
interviews with GUADEC attendees asking them various questions from what GNOME
is, how they got involved, fond memories of the project or people, why they feel
it's important, etc etc..

I have a very basic video camera for doing this, so not sure how good a quality
film I can pull off, but I'm deadly serious about wanting to make it. If you'd
like to get involved, come find me at GUADEC and we can sit down and record a
few minutes.

Glynn