Re: [guadec-list] Etap to OpenAdvantage offices

Check this:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=111988082972746086078.000001127b39b1a937d4a&ll=52.471527,-1.898865&spn=0.00134,0.003878&t=h&z=18&om=1

On 7/10/07, gil forcada <gilforcada guifi net> wrote:
hi,

since I'm supposedly helping deploying the wi-fi and someone told that
we can go to OpenAdvantage offices to  configure the APs it will be
really useful a little help getting there

any map, mobile phone, limousine and stuff like that is really
appreciate :)

We will  arrive friday 13th afternoon, I think we can start preparing
the net

see you there!!
--
gil forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net