Re: [guadec-list] 10 year GNOME documentary

Hi Glynn,

----- "Glynn Foster" <Glynn Foster Sun COM> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> The project has a pretty important birthday this year, and I plan to
> try and put
> together a GNOME documentary of some sort. It'll basically be a whole
> bunch of
> interviews with GUADEC attendees asking them various questions from
> what GNOME
> is, how they got involved, fond memories of the project or people, why
> they feel
> it's important, etc etc..
>
> I have a very basic video camera for doing this, so not sure how good
> a quality
> film I can pull off, but I'm deadly serious about wanting to make it.
> If you'd
> like to get involved, come find me at GUADEC and we can sit down and
> record a
> few minutes.

As far as I can tell, the video team are planning to record during the core - if that's the case you are welcome to borrow one of our cameras during the warm up or after hours to record interviews with. Another option is to talk to Jono and see if he has decent camera he can lend you.

Paul