Re: [guadec-list] 10 year GNOME documentary

Hi Glynn

What a grat idea.

I have all my many years (2001 - 2006) of GUADEC pictures at this URL,
you are welcome to use them in the documentary if you wish but please
respect the copyright printed in the Copyright*.txt file.

http://www.krn.dk/GUADEC

Kristen Nielsen,
Copenhagen, Denmark
phone +45 40466221