Re: [guadec-list] 10 year GNOME documentary

On Wed, 2007-07-11 at 18:12 +1200, Glynn Foster wrote:
> Hey,
>
> The project has a pretty important birthday this year, and I plan to try and put
> together a GNOME documentary of some sort. It'll basically be a whole bunch of
> interviews with GUADEC attendees asking them various questions from what GNOME
> is, how they got involved, fond memories of the project or people, why they feel
> it's important, etc etc..

This sounds like a great idea, especially as the videos could be
included with GNOME in the same vein that we get Nelson Mandella on
ubuntu. To have the views of the developers and users 10 years in is
good publicity for the future, as we would see how attitudes change over
the coming years :)

K,