Re: [guadec-list] Guadec Planning Meeting Notes - 20th January 2007

Anne �tergaard wrote:
On ons, 2007-01-31 at 16:55 +0000, Thomas Wood wrote:
Paul Cooper wrote:
----- Anne �tergaard <anne oestergaard nu> wrote:
[...]
I will be at Fosdem, so I'll take the flyers I have left along and put them in the Gnome room or something?

This sounds good.
Do you have a link to the text?

http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/guadec2007-leaflet3.pdf

We could mention the confirmed keynotes.

If we could continue the tremendous success of having our own GNOME
Orchestra it would be a special feature.
I just listened to Jono Bacon's version of the Free Software song:)

What do you Think Thomas, can you get the band together again for the
2007 edition?

Absolutely.

-Thomas