Re: [guadec-list] Guadec Planning Meeting Notes - 20th January 2007

----- Anne Østergaard <anne oestergaard nu> wrote:
[snip]
> Could you tell us which 4 keynotes who have accepted.

Yes, in no particular order; Ari Jaaksi, Robert Love, Alex Graveley, and Jono Bacon.

> The reason I am asking is that we need fliers or better postcards for
> coming events to inform other communities about GUADEC.
>
> I put this item on the agenda for the next board meeting:
>
> Print material: Postcards or fliers to announce next GUADEC's time
> and venue, and major keynotes or highlights. If possible ready for
> FOSDEM 24-25th of February. (Ask the Birmingham team to prepare.)
>
> Now I have already asked you directly.

I'll open this out to the community - anyone want to design a postcard flyer for distribution? Feel free to ping me for more info if you need it.

Paul