Re: [guadec-list] Guadec Planning Meeting Notes - 20th January 2007

hi! It's my first message, so Hi! to everyone

I will try to help as far as I can with my little baggage from the past
guadec (I was the one that staid all the day in the infodesk with
Silvia: http://www.flickr.com/photos/gilforcada/184839472/ ) and I have
a little experience with conferences with the little ones I have
organised with the people from guifi.net

(sorry for the long introduction)

reply inline
El dc 31 de 01 del 2007 a les 13:32 +0000, en/na Bastien Nocera va
escriure:
> Which is why we're looking into catering. We hope to be able to either
> setup a lunch for every participant (ie. no opt-out), or at least
> vouchers/special deals.

maybe it could be useful, at registration time, to put a little form
about meals, ie if you are vegetarian, etc etc

or maybe set up a country-meal per day, ie on monday british food, on
tuesday asian food, etc etc