Re: [guadec-list] Guadec Planning Meeting Notes - 20th January 2007

On ons, 2007-01-31 at 16:55 +0000, Thomas Wood wrote:
> Paul Cooper wrote:
> > ----- Anne �tergaard <anne oestergaard nu> wrote:
> > [snip]
> >> Could you tell us which 4 keynotes who have accepted.
> >
> > Yes, in no particular order; Ari Jaaksi, Robert Love, Alex Graveley, and Jono Bacon.
> >
> >> The reason I am asking is that we need fliers or better postcards for
> >> coming events to inform other communities about GUADEC.
> >>
> >> I put this item on the agenda for the next board meeting:
> >>
> >> Print material: Postcards or fliers to announce next GUADEC's time
> >> and venue, and major keynotes or highlights. If possible ready for
> >> FOSDEM 24-25th of February. (Ask the Birmingham team to prepare.)
> >>
> >> Now I have already asked you directly.
> >
> > I'll open this out to the community - anyone want to design a postcard flyer for distribution? Feel free to ping me for more info if you need it.
>

> I still have some of the flyers we gave out at LinuxWorld, but we could
> certainly do with some more. Especially if we could get some more
> information on them (such as who will be speaking etc).
>
> I will be at Fosdem, so I'll take the flyers I have left along and put
> them in the Gnome room or something?

This sounds good.

Do you have a link to the text?

We could mention the confirmed keynotes.

If we could continue the tremendous success of having our own GNOME
Orchestra it would be a special feature.

I just listened to Jono Bacon's version of the Free Software song:)

What do you Think Thomas, can you get the band together again for the
2007 edition?

Regards

Anne