Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC T-Shirts

On Sat, 2006-05-06 at 12:36 -0400, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> On Sat, 6 May 2006, David Neary wrote:
>
> > So we sould make sure we know how big an L is before buying too many,
> > and I'd reccommend a split similar to what Murray reccommended, with 35%
> > M, 35% L, 10% S, 10% ladies' (split between S and M) and 10% XL.
>
> I'm more with Murray here, even more Ms.  I have got too many XL
> tshirts from events because they are the only one nobody wants.
> Seriously, I don't think we need more than 5 or 10 XL ones.  Next
> time we really should have the tshirt size in the application
> form.  That's what many conferences do and everybody gets what
> they desire.  But for now, I'm more with 20% S, 40% M, 20% L, 15
> % ladies, and 5% XL.

Perhaps add a web form and email all registrants to ask them to fill it
in. Add it to the existing registration page for people who haven't yet
registered. Use the statistics gained to attempt to extrapolate for the
people who don't inform us/want to purchase extras, etc.

--d

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA