[guadec-list] GUADEC T-Shirts

GUADEC T-shirts is another question mark in our budget. We need to
define this now and they need to go to production very soon in order to
be ready for the event. This means that we need to have guadec.org tag
cloud ready and this means that late sponsors might get out of the
T-shirt.

http://killermundi.org/contents/ini.htm is going to produce the
T-Shirts, they are free software friendly and they produced already the
GNOME Hispano t-shirts.

Are you a skilled designer wanting to work on the GUADEC T-shirt? Tell
us NOW and get prepared to work a lot in the following days. If nobody
appears, Killermundi will work on the design.

Unless someone comes with a greater idea, the T-shirts will be GUADEC
blue printed in white (just one color or maybe 2/3 if we really need
them). It will have the guadec.org tag cloud retouched, to make it nicer
than an automatic generated, to make sure "GUADEC 2006", "Vilanova" and
"GNOME" are big, and to introduce the sponsors and organizers logos
where appropriate. There are details missing for sure (i.e. what about
the back).

We need to decide the type of T-shirt. We have requested just good
quality ones, so you can wash them and wear them publicly without shame.
Default candidates are:

Boyz
http://jerzeescolours.russelleurope.com/tabid/146/act/display/pid/15/Default.aspx

Grrrlz
http://jerzeescolours.russelleurope.com/tabid/146/act/display/pid/14/Default.aspx

Other candidates:

http://www.saraleeprintables.com/ESP/products/mn/5160.html

http://www.saraleeprintables.com/ESP/products/mn/5131.html

http://www.saraleeprintables.com/ESP/products/wm/2900.html

We need to decide the quantity. What about 600 (500 to give to
participants, 100 to sell), and we would have until June 1st to increase
this number. These 600 would be more or less 500 boy L & XL + 100 girl M
& L. With just a bunch of boy M and girl XL just in case.

Does anybody know how many t-shirts were produced and sold in Stuttgart?