Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC T-Shirts

Hi,

Quim Gil wrote:
> We need to decide the type of T-shirt. We have requested just good
> quality ones, so you can wash them and wear them publicly without shame.

For LGM, we got t-shirts which were a big size - almost no-one bought
the XLs, and all the S and Ms went, and a few Ls. I got the proportions
badly wrong, because I was expecting a small M, and most people to take
an L. In the end, the Ls were too big for most people.

So we sould make sure we know how big an L is before buying too many,
and I'd reccommend a split similar to what Murray reccommended, with 35%
M, 35% L, 10% S, 10% ladies' (split between S and M) and 10% XL.

> We need to decide the quantity. What about 600 (500 to give to
> participants, 100 to sell), and we would have until June 1st to increase
> this number. These 600 would be more or less 500 boy L & XL + 100 girl M
> & L. With just a bunch of boy M and girl XL just in case.
>
> Does anybody know how many t-shirts were produced and sold in Stuttgart?

The numbers are probably a little high. I'd prefer us to run out rather
than buy too many. I would play it safe and get 500 in total. In
Stuttgart, we got around 300 t-shirts, I believe, but perhaps it was more.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary