Re: [guadec-list] List of approved sessions

On Sun, 2006-05-07 at 19:41 +0200, David Neary wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Alberto Mesas wrote:
> > Lunch at 12.00????
> >

> > That's crazy for local schedule.
> >
> > It should be arround 14.00.
>
> I'm not against moving it to 13h but 14h would be too late (considering
> I want to keep a 2 hour lunch) - unless we have sessions going to 19h...

dinner time is also at a later time in Spain (like from 20:30), so I see
no problem in having talks till 19h, provided we have a cafeteria or
some place to get snacks for people to not die of starving, if not used
yet to the local schedule :)
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>