Re: [guadec-list] Full GUADEC Schedule poster

Everything has been sent now to the print. The mistakes will be printed
as well, I'm afraid. This is what happens when problems come by and we
challenge the deadlines...

Thanks anyway.

El dt 13 de 06 del 2006 a les 10:51 -0300, en/na Lucas Rocha va
escriure: