Re: [guadec-list] Full GUADEC Schedule poster

Volunteers needed!

Please download the 2 pdf docs below, pick at least one random day/room
and check that all the data is the same than
http://guadec.org/GUADEC2006/schedule/

Printed program:
http://zwnj.org/proj/guadec/guadec-booklet-schedule.20.pdf

Poster:
http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/fullschedule.pdf

Josep, Dave, it would be great if you can have a deeper look at WUW and
Core respectively. I'm going to review the AHW related info now.

El dg 11 de 06 del 2006 a les 20:18 -0700, en/na Sri Ramkrishna va
escriure:
> Looks great! :-)  One comment, I personally like

At this stage we can't integrate any improvement in the design. Andreas
and Behnam can only fix bugs before sending the docs to the printer
(asap).