Jam Session (was: Re: [guadec-list] Full GUADEC Schedule poster)

The details of the Jam Session were unclear when we were compilating the
contents, and we decided not to print anything and make sure people know
via web and voice.

Personally, I still don't know what have you decided. There was a plan
to play on Wednesday in Vilanova Park, but has this been officially
confirmed? Have you got everything to play? I suggested you to play on
Tuesday during the Maemo party (all participants meeting in the Carpa,
scenario, sound system, all costs included). Playing during a sponsor's
party was the initial idea, this is why I suggested it when Nokia said
they wanted to hire "a local band". I didn't got an answer from you and
we had to close the admission of new content to the program/schedule.

It is time now to make decisions. We have missed the deadline for
printed materials but there is still time to make it happen.

El dt 13 de 06 del 2006 a les 11:10 -0300, en/na Lucas Rocha va
escriure: