Re: [guadec-list] Full GUADEC Schedule poster

Hi again,

Reviewed printed program now.

Printed program:
http://zwnj.org/proj/guadec/guadec-booklet-schedule.20.pdf

Found only one problem:
On GUADEC site, WUW, June 25 has "Locale Time! ..." and printed
program has "Local Time! ...".

A more general thing:
The GNOME Jam is not on schedule. Any special reason for this?

p eace

--lucasr

El dg 11 de 06 del 2006 a les 20:18 -0700, en/na Sri Ramkrishna va
escriure:
> Looks great! :-)  One comment, I personally like

At this stage we can't integrate any improvement in the design. Andreas
and Behnam can only fix bugs before sending the docs to the printer
(asap).