Re: [guadec-list] Full GUADEC Schedule poster

Hi all,

Volunteers needed!

Here I am. :-)

Please download the 2 pdf docs below, pick at least one random day/room
and check that all the data is the same than
http://guadec.org/GUADEC2006/schedule/

Printed program:
http://zwnj.org/proj/guadec/guadec-booklet-schedule.20.pdf

Didn't review yet.

Poster:
http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/fullschedule.pdf

There two litle problems on AHW:
1. On Museu Balaguer room, the schedules are swaped. On GUADEC site
"The GUADEC Bug Day" is on June 29 and on the poster is on June 30.
2. The Simos Xenitellis talk title has corrupted characters on poster.

p eace

--lucasr

El dg 11 de 06 del 2006 a les 20:18 -0700, en/na Sri Ramkrishna va
escriure:
> Looks great! :-)  One comment, I personally like

At this stage we can't integrate any improvement in the design. Andreas
and Behnam can only fix bugs before sending the docs to the printer
(asap).