[guadec-list] Editing: "Cooperatation"????

There is an ad in the printed program that says

"Acceleration, Cooperatation, Innovation"

"Cooperatation" is apparently incorrect, I never heard it and there are
no mentions in wikipedia, Merriam & Webster etc. Looking at Google
thought there are many pages using this term. All of them wrong? What
should we do? The sponsors is US based and won't be probably awake until
this afternoon, too late to us.