Re: [guadec-list] cool story 1

Hi Sri,

Sri Ramkrishna wrote:
> Hi folks, attached is a first rev of the first "cool story".  This is in
> regards to the new markets created in Asia and South America by FOSS and
> Linux.  I hope people can give me some feedback and correct things.
> Since this is the first one, this will be a good chance for people to
> set the tone for the rest of them.  I tried to make it look good for the
> press.
>
> Your feedback is welcome.

I like the story, but I'm not sure that the link between the 3 strands
of it are particularly well explained or connected. What does the
release of the 770 have to do with the adoption of free software in
new/developing markets? And what is the link with GUADEC in all of this?

Some connective tissue tying the threads together would be brilliant.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary