Re: [guadec-list] Re: Printed program sprint

Hi,

Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Jun 2006, David Neary wrote:
>
>> We have never had 100% abstract/photo/bio rates.
>
> I think for next year, we should follow what many other
> conferences are doing: simply require a tshirt size and bio in
> the abstract submission form.

We did this last year, and got close to 100% - but there will always be
late entries, or invited speakers, or people you just *have* to have,
who don't have time to do an abstract. 85 - 90% is already brilliant.

Sara, well done - you have my deepest admiration (having done what you
did for the past two years, I know how much work it is).

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary