Re: [guadec-list] cool story 1

Hi,

Sri Ramkrishna wrote:
Hi folks, attached is a first rev of the first "cool story".  This is in
regards to the new markets created in Asia and South America by FOSS and
Linux.  I hope people can give me some feedback and correct things.
Since this is the first one, this will be a good chance for people to
set the tone for the rest of them.  I tried to make it look good for the
press.

This 'cool story' talks about emerging markets in Asia and South America, but doesn't give any detail whatsoever, other than a GNOME conference in Europe - um, is there a connection? It's not obvious to me on the first read through.

Glynn