Re: [guadec-list] Working on the official web theme & layout

Error reporting for

Please include this information in your bug reports!:
Python Python 2.2.3: /usr/bin/python
Linux 2.4.21-37.0.1.ELsmp #1 SMP Wed Jan 11 18:44:17 EST 2006 i686
MoinMoin Release 1.3.5 [Revision 1.3.5 release]
Sat Feb 25 17:36:22 2006

pedro mg

Quim Gil wrote:
The GNOME navigation and the GUADEC navigation should be distant and
separate, to avoid mixing. The GNOME logo and navigation can be smaller,
they are just a reminder that GUADEC is a subsite of What is
important here are the GUADEC logo and navigation. I agree the whole
header should be more compact, "eating" less height.

tavon, I doubt I can attend the IRC meeting tomorrow but I've left my
comments at

En/na Stefan Kost ha escrit:

Another iisue are the guade & gnome logos at the top. What about having
the gnome logo next to the guadec logo on the left ( or even add a '+'
in between).

guadec-list mailing list
guadec-list gnome org