Re: [guadec-list] Working on the official web theme & layout

The GNOME navigation and the GUADEC navigation should be distant and
separate, to avoid mixing. The GNOME logo and navigation can be smaller,
they are just a reminder that GUADEC is a subsite of gnome.org. What is
important here are the GUADEC logo and navigation. I agree the whole
header should be more compact, "eating" less height.

tavon, I doubt I can attend the IRC meeting tomorrow but I've left my
comments at http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/Website

En/na Stefan Kost ha escrit:

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org