Re: [guadec-list] Working on the official web theme & layout

Hi John,

I even have a 1920x1200 resolution, but stiil feel that the site is a
bit too wide. Even on my notebook where I only have 1024x768 I prefer
not to use the full width for broser windows. I find narrower columns
easier to read. Thats why magazines use two or three columns for the
main text.
So if the site fits e.g. 800 I belive it would look better.

Another iisue are the guade & gnome logos at the top. What about having
the gnome logo next to the guadec logo on the left ( or even add a '+'
in between).
Then the top header can be made a bit shorter. Right now there is quite
a lot of empty space there. Don'T get me wrong, we should not fill every
pixel with infos though.

Stefan