[guadec-list] Re: Design Meeting

Good ideas. Let's go ahead. Was tavon in the meeting as well? Do not
hesitate sending the whole log of meetings done by IRC. Maybe can we
retrieve it from OuComBalla?

Question: what about the A4 ad for Linux Magazine? I hope you received
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/guadec-list/2006-February/msg00239.html
and a direct email with tiff logo attached -
http://beta.guadec.org/node/157 - (this is why I didn't send it to the
list) and further technical instructions (added below-below).

About the brochure, I would not invest much more energies redesigning it
for GUADEC 2006. We have already sent most brochures to our targeted
sponsors. Ludovic and any other designer can invest better their time in
other tasks.

Behnam, can't do anything about you receiving my posts with such delays.
They arrive quick to the guadec-list archive, though...   :?

Also, report always to the list instead of myself, this way other can
check before waiting me to forward.

En/na Behnam Esfahbod ha escrit:

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org