Re: [guadec-list] Call for Participation procedure

En/na David Neary ha escrit:

> I like "Call for participation" better, and "Submit presentation
> abstract" for the page title.

Changed. What other improvements you suggest?

Dave, yesterday you say it is difficukt to fill that form. My main
suspicion is that you (like Glynn that day) get confused by the extra
fields you see for the fact of being an editor. But suggest any
improvement to make that form usable and easy to use.

I have opened a thread in the forum, maybe some other users are having
problems as well.

Improving the Call for Papers form
http://beta.guadec.org/node/136

--