Re: [guadec-list] Call for Participation procedure

Hey,

On Mon, 2006-01-30 at 23:28 +0100, David Neary wrote:
> I like the Call for participation beoing 2 things: a webpage that
> explains the principles, guidelines and how to submit, and a short email
> which gives a summary of that with the deadline, submission guidelines
> and a link to the page. Anything more is decoration, and perhaps not a
> great way to spend time.

Okay, if the drupal form [1] isn't organized by Thursday/Friday of this
week, let's go ahead and announce the call for papers and get people to
send to the guadec-papers gnome org list, and we can manually sync them
to b.g.o - a little bit of extra work, but let's not waste time.

Glynn

[1] If anyone knows anything about this, talk to Quim and let's get it
    installed - Thursday/Friday being the deadline we have.