[guadec-list] Ovation to perseverance?

Since we have these rich profiles is more funny to click on new users
profiles (you can activate the block in your own profile to see who is
registering).

You get profiles like this, registered today:

Martin Baulig
http://beta.guadec.org/user/101

I was thining we could have a small detail with those participants in
Vilanova that have attended to all GUADECs (apparently Martin missed
Kristiansand, pity). For instance a 15' break, some kind of small gift
and a sounded ovation before one of the keynotes, in the main conference
hall.

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org