Re: [guadec-list] Call for Participation procedure

Hi,

Quim Gil wrote:
En/na Calum Benson ha escrit:
First off, the page is titled "Submit Paper", but there's actually nothing about submitting papers here at all... all it asks you about is
the session you'd like to run.  Is the public web page  you  mention
actually the "paper", or do I still need to submit an actual  paper that
will be printed in proceedings?  If so, what's the format/ template,
suggested length etc.?

This is due to my poor English. The procedure is formally called "Call
for Papers" when actually it means "Call for sessions you'd like to
run". Just tell me the right title and I rename the page.

I like "Call for participation" better, and "Submit presentation abstract" for the page title.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary