Re: GU4DEC - Let's start the discussion now.

>     For example if we placed the conference in China the cost to get all
>     developers (which are mainly based in US and Europe) would be huge,
>     while if we put it in US or Europe the cost of getting all developers
>     there will be much less.
>

> Completely with you. Can anyone prepare a list or estimate how many
> Gnome-related
> people is in their contry interested in Guadec conference?

Another relevant cost issue is "cost of living" in that area, or
specifically how much housing and food costs will be. This can be a
significant portion of the cost depending on where the conference is.
And it would be good to hold the conference in a place/time that has
plenty of available housing. The Seville thing was sort of bad in this
regard.

-Seth