Re: About Gtranslator 2.0

> I didn't even know about Control+Alt+PageDown|Up in Gedit; I thought Alt
> +# was the only way. But I believe Gedit is the only exception; in
> Epiphany, for instance, tabs behave as in Nautilus.

I have just upload to trunk in svn a patch with new actions in order
to navigate among tabs using control+Page_Down/Page_Up as shortcuts.
I've also added the shortcuts Alt+Home/End to Go First/Last message in
the Po file.

>> > 3. I believe there's little benefit in sepparating untranslated and
>> > fuzzy messages when navigating. So, instead of having shortcuts for
>> > next/previous untranslated, next/previous fuzzy, and next/previous
>> > untranslated+fuzzy, I believe we should be good with simply
>> > next/previous untranslated+fuzzy; the shortcut could be Alt+PgDown and
>> > Alt+PgUp. That should cut down the number of commands the user has to
>> > learn, and we can optionally shrink the _Go menu as well.

I agree with Leonardo about joining Go N/P Fuzzy and Go N/P
untranslated in one action but I would like to hear more opinions
before doing the change. Does anyone find very useful to keep
separated these actions?

My best wishes for 2009
--
Pablo Sanxiao