About Gtranslator 2.0

Hi all,

These last weeks I have been off for several reasons (sorry for that),
but now I'm taking up again the project.

Last months a great work was made by many people, Nacho, Sean, Baris and
all the people that reported bugs, sent patches and tested the programm.
Thanks to everyone.

Now gtranslator 2.0 is almost ready to be released. Next days I'm trying
to fix a couple of bugs and then make the release. I will keep you
up-to-date. We have to upload the new web page, I know, sorry for the
delay.

Finally the new version will not change its name. Many people in the
past GUADEC said that gtranslator is a perfect name. Besides, I talked
to Fatih Demir and he said me that keep the name would be great. I would
like to say thank you to people that suggest names for the new version.
Those suggestions will be in the wiki, and maybe in the future could be
used. GNOME 3, who knows...

Thanks,
--
Pablo