Support service

Dear project team,

I write you to say that it doesn't work.

I've been using Gtkmm libraries since 2.x (even if some refactorings and changes were made thereafter) but I still need your help.

Having a reference helps but it's not enough.

When I submitted questions directly to the project programmers, they pointed me to submit in a list... but a list that nobody has the responsibility to answer in an appropriate manner... does not help, either. Silence does not help.

I'd like to know, if possible, why some of my questions (and other users' as well), if so, are not properly answered and how to solve it.

I should ask you to improve the support.

Is it possible to create a payment subscription quotes or on demand service in order to receive assistance ?

--
David Gasa i Castell