Re: Drag & Drop example code

Missatge de Kjell Ahlstedt <kjellahlstedt gmail com> del dia dc., 9 de febr. 2022 a les 16:28:
Den 2022-02-09 kl. 13:51, skrev David Gasa i Castell via gtkmm-list:
Hi guys,

I'd need to understand how to use Drag & Drop facilities in Gtkmm-4.x to reorder GtkListItem(s) in a GtkListView.

Could you provide a simple (but complete) example code ?

Or maybe to complete the example code in https://github.com/GNOME/gtkmm/blob/master/demos/gtk-demo/example_listview_columnview.cc

--
David Gasa i Castell

There are drag&drop examples in the gtkmm tutorial. None of them contains Gtk::ListView, though.

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtkmm-documentation/-/tree/master/examples/book/drag_and_drop
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtkmm-documentation/-/tree/master/examples/others/dnd
There is also a drag&drop example with a TreeView, but it does not work.

The description at https://developer-old.gnome.org/gtkmm-tutorial/stable/chapter-draganddrop.html.en is not very useful. Like much of the tutorial, it has not been updated from gtkmm-3 to gtkmm-4. The source code is updated for gtkmm-4.

Kjell

Thanks a lot, Mr Kjell,

But in any case, if you (or someone else) could share an example code showing the usage of Drag & Drop facilities in Gtkmm-4.0 to reorder GtkListItem/s in a GtkListView... will be very appreciated.

I believe that if the example code is so clear, maybe the tutorial update could wait.

--
David Gasa i Castell