Re: Support service

Den 2022-02-14 kl. 20:50, skrev David Gasa i Castell via gtkmm-list:

I'd like to know, if possible, why some of my questions (and other users' as well), if so, are not properly answered and how to solve it.

Not enough people are working with gtkmm and the other *mm modules (glibmm, etc.). When I started contributing to these modules more than 10 years ago, there were several other regular contributors. See also https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtkmm-list/2021-February/msg00003.html.

I did not give you a useful answer when you asked about drag&drop in a Gtk::ListView, simply because I don't know how to do it. There are several examples with GtkListView among gtk's demo programs, but none of them does DnD. I suspect that it's not trivial. You can try to ask the GTK developers on https://discourse.gnome.org/c/platform/core. Gtkmm is just a C++ wrapper around most of GTK.

I should ask you to improve the support.
This is free and open software. You don't pay. No one is responsible for any support. Users of gtkmm can help each other. One user can answer another user's questions.

Is it possible to create a payment subscription quotes or on demand service in order to receive assistance ?

No