Re: Which new releases of gtkmm and friends shall be made?

On Wed, 24 Oct 2018 at 16:11, Kjell Ahlstedt <kjellahlstedt gmail com> wrote:
It will take a several days, or even a few weeks before I get to
releasing gtkmm. I'll start with its dependencies (libsigc++, glibmm,
pangomm, atkmm).

I raised an MR on GitLab for a few cleanups and an improved test of Glib::ustring in glibmm - not important, but would be nice to get reviewed before the next release.

Maybe it's the kind of thing I could just push, but I erred on the side of caution (for once!)