Re: Which new releases of gtkmm and friends shall be made?

Den 2018-10-23 kl. 17:26, skrev Daniel Boles via gtkmm-list:
If we agree to merge Gtk::make_managed(), then the patch I have in an MR on GitLab will make gtkmm-documentation 3.24 more interesting, as it includes updates about that!
Agree.

Based on what you said on GitLab, I guess you're happy to merge those, but I'd like to get feedback on the documentation MR and a final go-ahead for the actual code one before I push.
I have commented on your documentation MRs. I think they can be merged when the Gtk::make_managed() MRs have been merged in gtkmm and (gtkmm-documentation!1) when the gtkmm-3-24 branch has been created in gtkmm-documentation.

There are a few relatively minor improvements that we have made in master but weren't approved for gtkmm-3-22, which would be nice to pick to gtkmm-3-24 while we have the chance. I'll try to dig those up and ping the bugs or submit MRs to get confirmation on whether they're deemed suitable. The one that comes to mind right now is Gtk::Window::show_uri(), which has no gtkmm wrapping in v3 right now.

Sure. It will take a several days, or even a few weeks before I get to releasing gtkmm. I'll start with its dependencies (libsigc++, glibmm, pangomm, atkmm).

Chun-wei Fan: What's the status of your nmake branches (glibmm-2-56.nmake, atkmm-2-24.nmake, pangomm-2-40.nmake and one for the libsigc++-2.10 branch)? Are they ready to be merged?