Re: C++11 features, move semantics?

OK. I've made several commits to glibmm and gtkmm to allow widgets to be
movable (though still not copyable). It might even work.

All *mm projects need a completely clean rebuild to regenerate
their .h/.cc files from their .hg/ccg files with the latest gmmproc.

I will release tarballs fairly soon. Then it will be easier for people
to check the generated code. But I'm keeping it all in git for now, so
some people can check it there first, possibly avoiding the disruption
of releasing bad tarballs.

There are still several _CLASS_GENERIC classes that move operations
added manually, but those should be simple.