Re: C++11 features, move semantics?

On 03/08/15 18:27, Markus Kolb wrote:
Am 2015-08-03 14:43, schrieb Yann LEYDIER:
On 01/08/15 21:39, Murray Cumming wrote:
I'm open to the idea, but I'd like to see some small example of how
this might be used, please.

The most immediate use of move semantics would be to be able to use this:
std::vector<Gtk::Label> labels;

Do you mean the class inheritance problem on object copy to base class?

Errrrrrr I'm not sure I understand your question but in C++11 a non-copyable class can now be used in vectors and other STL classes as long as it is moveable.