Re: XML/parser.pm

On 08/12/2013 16:56, John Emmas wrote:

It turned out that Msys-Git (on Windows) has its own version of Perl which was conflicting with Strawberry Perl which I'd also installed. By re-arranging their order in my system path the Perl problem has now gone away. Unfortunately, I'm now left with an error message returned from M4. When running the gmmproc script I see:-

     m4 failed with exit code 255

Hmmm... this seems to be essentially the same problem. Msys-Git offers its own version of M4 too. Again, re-arranging my system path seems to have fixed the problem. :-))

John