Re: XML/parser.pm

Thanks for all the suggestions guys.

It turned out that Msys-Git (on Windows) has its own version of Perl which was conflicting with Strawberry Perl which I'd also installed. By re-arranging their order in my system path the Perl problem has now gone away. Unfortunately, I'm now left with an error message returned from M4. When running the gmmproc script I see:-

     m4 failed with exit code 255

I tried a few searches on Google without much success. Does anyone know what that error means?

John