Re: XML/parser.pm

Dear all,
On Sun, 2013-12-08 at 20:50 +1100, Francis (Grizzly) Smit wrote:
On 07/12/13 23:11, John Emmas wrote:
I'm setting up an MSVC build environment (for glibmm and other
XML/Parser.pm will be known as XML::Parser

go to http://search.cpan.org/~msergeant/XML-Parser-2.36/Parser.pm for
more info
Perl has a decent dependency management system.  If you open a
shell/Windows command prompt you can:
$ perl -MCPAN -eshell
This tells perl to open the CPAN shell.  CPAN being the Perl module
distribution "app store" and its shell allows a command line interface
to it.

Then:
cpan:> i /XML::Parser/
will search for modules called XML::Parser and
cpan:> install XML::Parser
will install it for you.

Because of the package managers on Linux & BSD we rarely see these
dependency issues.  So, you'll have to forgive us non-Windows folk if we
leave out such steps in the documentation.

--
Dr Aidan Delaney
Senior Lecturer in Computing

web    : http://www.ontologyenginering.org