Re: GTKmm for Win??

Am Donnerstag, den 23.02.2012, 10:52 -0200 schrieb Frederico:
> >> Any progress?
> >
> > The GUI still looks ugly. I still don't know if/how it is possible to
> > improve this. Here you can see a screenshot:
> > <http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/441/gtkugly.png/>
> >
> > In the meantime I tried to compile GTK3 with MSVC, but so far without
> > luck. This seems to be rarely documented. And I can't put in too much
> > time...
>
> Could you please provide some step-by-step lines to we repeat what
> have you done?

First, the reason for the ugly look might be that there is no Win-Theme
for GTK3 available yet. This is what I have read somewhere. Can someone
confirm this?

Second, Frederico, the steps for buildung GTK(mm) with MSVC are
explained here: <https://live.gnome.org/GTK%
2B/Win32/MSVCCompilationOfGTKStack>
But I had problems building pixman, so I gave up. Cross comppiling is
good enough for me, right now. Let's have another look when GTK+ 3.4 has
been released.

best regards,
Martin