Re: GTKmm for Win??

What I'm trying now (and I'm not sure if this is going to work) is
cross-compiling my (small) application. This step works well. But now I
should copy all of the required dlls into the directory of my app (and
maybe not only dlls but some additional other files?).
look at the "Redistributing" item here: http://live.gnome.org/gtkmm/MSWindows

After copying about 20 dlls I'm stuck because the application just
crashes without any helpful message and doesn't tell me anymore which
dlls it needs.

Maybe someone did already try this approach and can tell me what is
needed (or if it is known to work at all).
I don't do cross compiling with Gelide, but this seems is the same problem I had months ago. Probably your binary was compiled with a diferent compiler version than the gtkmm dlls. I had lots of problems with this but finally I read somewhere that the dlls were compiled with MinGw 3.4.5 so you need to compile your binary with the same version.

Greetings
--
Atentamente:
Juan Ángel Moreno Fernández