Re: Where is =?UTF-8?Q?Glib=3A=3Astrfreev=28=29=3F=E2=80=8F?=
- From: Daniel Elstner <daniel kitta googlemail com>
- To: Chris Vine <chris cvine freeserve co uk>
- Cc: Hubert Figuiere <hub figuiere net>, gtkmm-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Where is Glib::strfreev()?
- Date: Sun, 03 May 2009 00:20:45 +0200
Am Samstag, den 02.05.2009, 22:42 +0100 schrieb Chris Vine:
> If that affects uris returned by Gtk::SelectionData::get_uris(), and I
> do not know if it does or it doesn't, it will be necessary to transfer
> the uris to std::string objects before calling anything other than
> const methods on the strings concerned. (It is OK just to read them.)
> I think the OP's question is whether the codeset returned by
> Gtk::SelectionData::get_uris() is guaranteed to be utf-8.
As far as I know URIs are always UTF-8 encoded, possibly using escape
sequences if necessary.
] [Thread Prev