Re: Where is =?UTF-8?B?R2xpYjo6c3RyZnJlZXYoKT/igI8=?=

On 05/02/2009 07:21 AM, sledge hammer wrote:
I use Gtk::SelectionData::get_uris() and in the docs says that if I get a non-0 result I should use Glib::strfreev() to free it.

This part is wrong as the documentation has just been inherited from the C APIs.

The
problem is there is no documentation about Glib::strfreev() and I don't
know how to use it.

Because it does not exist. See above.

I cant even find an example that uses it. So can
you show me how to use it to free the result and have mem leaks?

The container will take care of that, as usual.

Sidenote: I use std::vector<Glib::ustring>  as container. Is that correct, or should I use std::string?

The question is: does it compile? If it does then you already have the answer.

Hub